How many friends-reenactors have you got in Facebook? Why don’t you keep in touch with more people from all over the world?
It seems that it’s a high time we did the world database of reenactment groups from every corner of the globe! Would you, please, fill the data of your club in the form (see below) and send us to email@example.com! And don’t forget to tell your friend to do the same! Thanks a million!
1. Name, motto(if any) and emblem of club
2. Official web-site, web-pages in social media etc.
3. Date, city/town and country of appearance
4. The address of actual base (headquarters) for club meetings
5. What country and period does your club reenact? (please, provide details)
6. Specify the direction of reenactment (living history, historical swordsmanship, battle reenactment etc.)
7. Number of club members (please, specify number of fighters and civil members)
8. Describe the club resources (armor and weapon, authentic items for historically accurate way of living)
9. Name the club activities (please provide details about practices, tournaments, events organized and/or participated by your club)
10. Does the club partake in any national or international historical reenactment events?
11. Please write the name and contacts of representative person
21. století - literatura, instituce, akce...
1 post • Page 1 of 1